Monday, October 13, 2014

Customs officer finds Jesus in a Bible...


I traveled to North Carolina this this week for a Give the Word/Equip board meeting and had a layover in Toronto both there and back. As I approached the Canada customs desk the officer asks me where i'm from and what I do for a living. After giving him the info, he asked me some deeper and more specific questions about my time in ministry ....turns out he had received one our of new believers Bibles and had found Jesus through reading it and gave me a huge thank you


 for what we do. Needless to say we both thought it was pretty awesome to meet each other in this unlikely place.

We can only do so much to ensure that Bibles are being given to the right people, but God's Word truly does not return void!! 


Ryan
Director-Give the Word



No comments:

Post a Comment